I’ve been involved in a collision! What do I do now?
- First thing to do, if it is safe, is to move your vehicle out of traffic if possible.
- Shut off your vehicle. Just in case you have lost any fluids, its a good idea to turn off the motor to prevent any further damage.
- Make sure you don’t have any personal injuries. If you do, make sure you seek the appropriate medical attention.
- Inspect your vehicle for any damage that caused by the collision, take notes if possible.
- Exchange information with any other parties involved in the accident. Make sure you get name and address as well as their license plate number and issue state. Get their insurance info, company and policy number.
- Call the police to report the accident. Give your statement to the police and get a report number.
- Make notes of the event, direction of travel, any additional passengers and where they were seated in your vehicle, date and time, weather conditions.
- If your vehicle isn’t drive able and needs to be towed, you can request to have it towed directly to our shop. (If you want us to repair it)
- Give us a call so we can schedule a estimate and or repair. We can also arrange for a rental car if needed.
If you have any questions at all, just give us a call and we will help you in any way possible. You can also refer to our FAQ’s page for more information.